TBH Creative worked closely with the IHTC marketing team to plan, design, and develop a healthcare website that is easy to maintain and:
- Better represents the IHTC brand (and be something the team is proud of) by upgrading the visual design, restructuring the content based on audience needs, and adopting a welcoming and professional tone throughout the website
- Includes functionality to collect patient leads and physician referrals via form submissions, using clear calls to action prompts throughout the website
- Serves as a one-stop online resource for target audiences, by making it easy to access the patient portal and find information about treatment options, physicians, and resources within the medical community
The solution—TBH Creative’s healthcare website redesign for the IHTC included:
- Website strategy, persona research, and goal planning
- Website architecture
- Web content writing and editing
- Modern, responsive website design
- Web development
- Content management system theming
- Custom application development
Q&ATBH Creative chatted via email about the web redesign project with IHTC’s executive director Nancy Hoard and payer relations and marketing manager Jeff Miller. Their responses—below—have been condensed.
Why was the IHTC searching for website redesign help?Nancy: Our former website was very dated. Navigation was difficult, it was not mobile friendly, content was not engaging, and it lacked SEO functionalities.
Jeff: We needed a company to create an entirely new site for us. When looking for the right team, we wanted people who took the time to fully understand our goals and the work necessary to get there.
What did TBH Creative do to help the IHTC meet its website marketing goals?Jeff: We began the project with a research phase so TBH Creative could get to know us and we could elaborate on our goals. Their team helped us with the wireframe building and content creation, as we didn’t have the internal expertise for it. They designed and developed the new site and built SEO into the site’s frontend.
What does the IHTC team think of the finished website?Nancy: The new website has been very well received by our target audience. It is beautifully designed and reflects so much better our excellence in patient care.
“We really enjoyed working with TBH as collaborators on this very important project. TBH Creative added significant depth and expertise, especially [in terms of] redesign and content development.”
What helped make this healthcare website design project successful?Nancy: TBH really helped us focus on our target audiences, and helped develop very warm and friendly landing page content.
Jeff: Their team had patience with our slower internal process. Most of our group wasn’t well-versed in website development and needed guidance. TBH Creative was incredible in assisting us and communicating on a weekly basis.
View additional case studies—