Have you ever found yourself thinking …
- My web design agency isn’t proactive. They never make suggestions for necessary updates.
- I can’t believe they never tell us about errors or potential security risks.
- I wish my web design agency was more innovative. They do what we say and don’t offer any creative ideas.
- Why does it take so long for them to get things done? They are so slow.
- I hate my website’s design, but I don’t think my agency can come up with anything good during a redesign.
- Why does my web design agency charge us so much? It always costs a lot of money to make minor changes.
- My agency just hired another new account manager who doesn’t know anything about our company.
How to know if you need a new web design agency
You want clearer communication
When communication is good and honest from both sides, it should be easy to improve the relationship. Top agencies will recommend having a project lead in your company who works directly with them. If communication is poor and the relationship isn’t working, it might be time to move on.
You want to be more hands-on
You would like to present new ideas and research for consideration, but the team at your web design agency gets defensive when you make suggestions.
If this sounds familiar, a new web design agency might be your best bet if you’re looking for a more collaborative partnership.
You’re looking for more innovation
If you need a website that helps you stand out from the competition, it might be a good idea to choose a more creative, forward-thinking web design agency.
You need a multi-channel marketing plan
What else are you doing to market and sell your products or services? Maybe the issue isn’t with your website but with something else in your marketing plan altogether.
If you have done a thorough analysis and determined your website isn’t performing or integrated with your other marketing efforts, it may be time to find a more strategic, experienced web design agency.
You aren’t sure if your expectations are realistic
If you believe your expectations are realistic but aren’t being met in a timely or affordable manner, it may be time to choose a new agency.
What do you really need from your web design agency?
Every agency has different strengths and weaknesses. One firm may be great for creating beautiful website designs, but their team might be the worst at communicating with clients. Another could be SEO-proficient and great at creating fabulous content, but their prices might be entirely out of your budget or they may not be able to meet your deadlines.
By considering your expectations and prioritizing your goals, you can figure out what you really need from your web design agency in order to reach your marketing goals.
Get professional web design help from TBH Creative
If things still aren’t clicking with your current web design agency or they’re falling short, it might be time to start looking for a new partner that can help you take your website to the next level.
TBH Creative has more than 15 years of expertise in complex web design and development. Our digital marketing agency delivers comprehensive website solutions. Browse our portfolio to see examples of our past work.
Let’s start talkingYou may also like:
- Four Skills to Look for When Hiring an Inbound Marketing Agency
- 3 Things Your Marketing Agency Needs from You
- How to Choose the Right Website Development Firm
- Website Design Shouldn’t Be Frustrating! Learn 3 Ways to Make Your Next Project Easier
- Common Client Struggles in Website Projects (and How to Overcome Them)