Are we a good match for your web project?There are some key things you should consider when you start looking for a web design and development firm. Those criteria will help you make sure you get the best fit for your needs and budget. We’ve compiled a list of suggested items to analyze when you are in the process of selecting a web design and development firm:
1. Design Needs:
- Are you looking for a unique, creative, and compelling design that represents your brand?
- How big is your site/how many pages?
- Do you want a design that can grow with your company with the ability to add features over time?
2. Functionality Needs:
- Do you need custom functionality as part of your website?
- Do you want the ability to maintain pages and content yourself?
- Do you need complementary services such as email marketing, search engine optimization or social networking assistance?
3. Intangible Needs:
- Do you have challenges that require expert guidance, recommendations and options?
- Have you earmarked budget money to create and manage a high-end website project?
If you are at the phase where your website design and development needs aren’t quite that big, there are some great resources available to you. Try using a template site, freeware, or contact your local college to hire a student. And when your business grows to the point where you’re ready for a professional online marketing strategy—we’re ready to talk.
Still not sure if we’re the right match? Give us a call. We might be able to help. Sometimes it is hard to determine upfront and we are happy to talk through some options with you.
TBH Creative is an Internet Strategy Agency located in Indianapolis, Indiana. Do we match up with your needs? We hope so! Contact us and let’s talk about your project.