Are we a good match for your web project?There are some key things you should consider when you start looking for a web design and development firm. Those criteria will help you make sure you get the best fit for your needs and budget. We’ve compiled a list of suggested items to analyze when you are in the process of selecting a web design and development firm:
1. Design Needs:
- Are you looking for a unique, creative, and compelling design that represents your brand?
- How big is your site/how many pages?
- Do you want a design that can grow with your company with the ability to add features over time?
2. Functionality Needs:
- Do you need custom functionality as part of your website?
- Do you want the ability to maintain pages and content yourself?
- Do you need complementary services such as email marketing, search engine optimization or social networking assistance?
3. Intangible Needs:
- Do you have challenges that require expert guidance, recommendations and options?
- Have you earmarked budget money to create and manage a high-end website project?
If you are at the phase where your website design and development needs aren’t quite that big, there are some great resources available to you. Try using a template site, freeware, or contact your local college to hire a student. And when your business grows to the point where you’re ready for a professional online marketing strategy—we’re ready to talk.
Still not sure if we’re the right match? Give us a call. We might be able to help. Sometimes it is hard to determine upfront and we are happy to talk through some options with you.