With the click of a button, email marketing is a way to instantly send out information to consumers.
Getting started with email marketingHere are ways your business can get ahead by incorporation email blasts into its online marketing strategy:
- Build loyalty and brand awareness
- Through email marketing, businesses can establish meaningful, long-lasting relationships with their consumers. Each email that is read by a consumer helps build awareness of your business and its brand. Emails are instant and don’t take long to create; therefore, businesses can communicate with their customers more frequently if needed. Whether a business sends out emails once a week or once a month, customer loyalty will grow especially if consumers are sent valuable content.
- Personalize offers and messaging
- Email marketing presents the opportunity for businesses to target their messages to customers on an individual basis. You can personalize emails with custom greetings that use the recipients’ names or even by presenting specific offers based off of the recipients’ purchase history. Marketing through email gives businesses the opportunity to separate their database into customers lists based on location, gender, and other characteristics. These personalized lists help businesses tailor their emails.
|Email marketing example from Kermans Flooring|
- Improve tracking and feedback
- With other types of marketing and advertising it can be difficult to measure what consumers have viewed and what they’re interested in. Through email marketing, you can track open rates, see what links are clicked, and learn which messages lead to sales or additional communications. This valuable feedback can help your team to figure out what is working with your online marketing and what can be improved to better meet customer needs and improve sales.
- Stay on budget
- Email marketing can be done at a much lower cost in comparison to other types of online marketing options. Marketing through email doesn’t require many employees in order to achieve its goal. Your business also doesn’t need to worry about printing or postage costs involved with traditional direct mail. Many businesses prefer email marketing because it’s “green.”
Partner with the right email marketing serviceMany email marketing services provide easy and attractive templates as part of their plans, but it’s important for your business to partner with a strategic web design firm like TBH Creative to customize your template in order to have it match the look and feel of your other communications. Emails are a quick and easy way to reach your consumers and a way to reach consumers more frequently, but this form of communication is only effective if it’s professionally done. Once established, your customers will be able to easily join your list as well as forward your emails to other people they know, furthur spreading your offers and messages.
Looking for an email marketing service? Try one of these companies’ helpful solutions:
- Customer-focused content
- Tailor email messages for each audience type by incorporating information that the use would be interested in. Remember the email isn’t for you; it’s for your customers.
- Only send emails to subscribers
- Don’t annoy your customers by sending emails to customers who are not subscribed to your email list.
- Offer a way to unsubscribe
- Give your customers the ability to unsubscribe from your email list. Give them a reason to stay a subscriber by including exclusive information or sales.
- Keep your list updated
- Email addresses can change frequently, make sure to stay updated on who is asking for more information or requesting to unsubscribe. Also pay attention to emails that are not being opened or for bounce-back emails.
- Use an attention-grabbing subject line
- Create a subject line that is going to grab the attention of the reader and excite them to open the email. Avoid subject lines that are vague such as “Our February Newsletter” and use your email topic instead.
- Pay attention to length
- Make sure to only include relevant information and not go into too much detail. Many people will be more likely to read emails that are interesting and concise. Use bullet points and white space for messages that contain mostly text.
- Evaluate your success and ask for feedback
- If your email marketing system provides reports on the success rate of your emails make sure to review the information. Use information from your report to improve your future emails. Also ask for customer feedback for information they would life to see in the future.
TBH Creative can help your business develop an email marketing strategy and design these communications to assist your business with staying in touch with new, potential, and existing customers via email.Need help with your email marketing? Contact us