- Don’t use really trendy things that may go out of style.
- Ask about new technologies and try to incorporate them so that you’ll be ahead of the game.
- Do your own research by looking at other web sites. Searching around is free and you’ll be happy 1 year from now that you did.
- Look at competitor sites. Make a list of what they are doing right. What they did wrong.
- Think about the page organization, what you have to say, interactive tools, and other things you might like to include along with your web site redesign.
- Think about your audience and their needs. What can you do to make the site more attractive and useful to the end-user?
- Define your goals. A web site company can help you evaluate what needs to be done to reach these goals.
- Set a realistic budget. Good design, usability, content and functionality take time and expertise.
Recommendations for your web site redesign:
Subscribe to our monthly email with marketing news and tips from the TBH Creative team.