- Define your pages (site map).
- Draft what you would like to say on each page.
- Review competitors and other web sites to determine what you like or don’t like.
- When providing feedback, be concise and send in one list.
- If you will have content management software, plan to make small text changes yourself.
- Make best use of meetings and discussions by preparing ahead of time.
- Express your budget and ask what you can do in-house to keep costs lower.
- Don’t involve multiple vendors to complete a task that can be handled by one vendor — this will often require more work to get the parties involved working together and understanding their roles.
- Understand the scope of work for the project — what is included for the cost and what is not.
- Do your homework on vendors available and check out samples of their work. Ask for references or ask colleagues if they know of high quality vendors as reasonable or fair costs.
Contact TBH Creative for creative Indianapolis web design services. We offer a wide range of web site services to meet your needs!