Helping a creative business distinguish itself with custom illustrations and website strategy
The challengeThe Art to Remember team had worked with a number of other groups for design assistance when they came to TBH Creative with a multifaceted challenge: to take design elements that were started by another firm and use them as a springboard for a brochure website design, custom illustrations and a new logo.
TBH Creative’s solutionOur team came together to create more than just personalized graphics. We developed a site structure, crafted audience personas, wrote content and created an initial SEO plan to take Art to Remember to the next level.
- Audience Personas: One of the first steps of our website strategy service is to help our client better define their audience. We were able to help Art to Remember learn more about the issues that are of key importance to their audience as well as what their customers want and need from an education fundraiser. Learn more about the importance of Audience Personas.
- Key Differentiators: As with most companies, Art to Remember needed to make sure they stand out when compared to the competition. Our strategic planning process helped them clearly define the things that make them different in the market. We then used those unique points as the foundation for our content and brand identity work.
- Site Structure: Art to Remember had an existing website when they came to TBH Creative. However, this site no longer met their needs. It was outdated and didn’t properly communicate their services. We developed a completely new site structure and organization to best present their key differences and products.
- Custom Graphic Work: Art to Remember brought a unique challenge for our design team. They had a logo that they liked but one that needed updating. They had worked with a number of other groups to design their logo with no success–never approving or implementing any of the presented options. Through our strategic design process, we were able to interpret their needs and successfully develop a new logo that retains their brand while bring them a fresh new look. We then extended our design work to create truly custom illustrations that Art to Remember uses on their website and printed materials.
Tatum Hindman notes, “This project was a really fun challenge for our design team. We loved the chance to do some personalized design work and create unique icons and illustrations for Art to Remember.”
- Branding: Art to Remember wanted to make sure they were getting the best use from their new logo and illustrations. TBH Creative developed a brand guide for fonts, logo and color usage across all mediums. We also created related materials for them to use in ongoing sales and marketing efforts including a Powerpoint template and social media cover art and avatar.
The resultOur strategy sessions allowed us to do more than just update the Art to Remember site. They made sure we created a site that Art to Remember can use both today and tomorrow. New site organization, content strongly focused on features and benefits, and custom graphic illustrations have all come together to give Art to Remember a website with modern visual appeal and a presentation to stand out from competitors.
What’s nextAs part of this project, TBH Creative drafted an initial Search Engine Optimization (SEO) review and plan. We used the findings of that research in our content development and plan to work together on future SEO enhancements as needs arise.
“TBH was timely – they diligently managed their timeline and stuck to commitments. They were thoughtful and accepted feedback professionally and not defensively. They demonstrated their expertise in SEO considerations in creating the website.” —Bill Boncosky, President
About Art to RememberArt to Remember supports schools and art education with creative and easy fundraising programs.
Learn more about Art to Remember.