- 4-year college degree required.
- BS in a technical or creative field preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in web design or development role.
- Proficient with Photoshop, HTML/CSS coding
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly organized and able to work concurrently with multiple projects.
- Understands how to use Social Media and its benefits for business.
- Recognizes what good web design is.
- Quick learning of new things and changing technology.
- Passion for high quality website work.
- Highly motivated to learn more about building successful websites for businesses.
- Comprehension of SEO techniques and strategies a plus.
- .NET experience and programming skills a plus.
- Flash or video editing experiences a plus.
- Page by page website work to increase effectiveness and performance of website.
- Routine daily maintenance of existing sites and applications – from graphics to code.
- Social media and online marketing assistance.
- Run and learn to analyze Google Analytic and SEO reports.
- Research of client competitors and reporting.
- Content Management System training/support.
- Formatting website pages.
- Project specifications/requirements gathering as needed.
- Perform requested site maintenance as needed for various clients.
- Design and coding on projects.
- Research as it relates to Social Media – SEO – Google Analytics.
- Take ownership of daily project needs and communications.
- Communicate project status and deliverables with managers and clients.
- Manage project tasks, timelines, and track/record time.
- Other tasks as needed and related to online strategy.
- Attend project meetings with team/clients.
TBH Creative is an energetic and reliable full-service web design company located in Indianapolis, Indiana. As we approach 10 years in business, our reputation and experience speak for themselves. Plain and simple… We design and build high-end web solutions for business.
Our office is located in Northeast side of Indianapolis near Castleton and Keystone Mall.
Compensation will be based on experience and/or expertise.
If you are interested in this position, please visit https://www.tbhcreative.com/careers to apply and send samples of work to [email protected]. No phone calls, please.