Preferred candidates will be skilled at managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment while paying attention to details. This is an opportunity to work in a high energy environment, utilize your skills and experience, and continue to grow your expertise.
We offer a flexible hours, an opportunity to work on great projects and share your expertise, and a competitive salary. Our office is located in Carmel, Indiana at the Carmel Office Suites.
What will you do in this role?The responsibilities and day-to-day tasks will be defined based on your qualifications and expertise in the industry—so show us what you can offer. Here is an idea of the types of tasks you may be assigned.
- Create prototypes for client projects.
- Design, code, and test technical solutions.
- Develop custom CSS bringing graphic and brand designs to the web.
- Page by page website auditing to increase effectiveness and performance of website.
- Routine daily maintenance of existing sites and applications – from graphics to code.
- Social media and online marketing assistance.
- Provide Google Adwords and Google Analytics setup, reporting/analysis, and maintenance.
- Engage in proactive and outside-the-box thinking and apply to problem solving.