The Aster Awards is one of the largest and most respected national healthcare marketing competitions. We are pleased to announce that TBH Creative was awarded two Aster Awards—one gold and one silver—for our excellence in healthcare web design and healthcare marketing.
Each year, the Aster Awards receives thousands of entries nationwide. The distinguished panel of judges review entries and score them based on multiple criteria to determine which deserve recognition for excellence in strategy, creativity, production quality, and effectiveness. TBH Creative is honored to be included again as a winning agency specialized in healthcare marketing.
2019 ASTER AWARD WINNER
Learn about last year’s projects recognized for excellence in healthcare marketing.
Take a look at our award-winning work
Gold: Annual Report
Client — Indiana Biosciences Research InstituteLocation: Indianapolis, IN
Entry Name: Annual Report: Discovery with Purpose
TBH Creative helped the Indiana Biosciences Research Institute (IBRI) build an annual report microsite to present the organization’s annual report online in a fluid, engaging way using bold visuals and meaningful storytelling.
Before their engagement with TBH Creative, IBRI’s marketing team prepared annual reports the old-fashioned way, using glossy multi-page brochures, distributed via snail mail to their contact list. As an innovative and cutting-edge science research organization, IBRI contacted TBH Creative because they wanted to switch to a more modern and easier-to-share digital presentation.
- Create an interactive and digital annual report
- Help organize and format content for online storytelling
- Increase visibility and views (and set up tracking)
- Create templates and styles to allow easy duplication and reuse
- Over 2,000 unique visitors within the first six months after its launch (Note: IBRI only distributed the previous print annual report to ~250 people)
- LinkedIn ad performance (96,980 total impressions, 541 total clicks)
- Easy-to-edit microsite uses custom templates that can be duplicated for future reports
- IBRI received increased positive response/feedback from partners & donors
Silver: Service Line Promotions
Client — Logansport Memorial HospitalLocation: Logansport, IN
Entry Name: LMH Health Management Resources Campaign
TBH Creative helped Logansport Memorial Hospital promote Health Management Resources (HMR), a medically-supervised weight-loss program. Our work included building a quick wins-focused digital marketing strategy and developing creative assets, including writing service line web page content and blog copy, creating and managing social media ads, and more.
- Promote new service line specialty program
- Obtain new contacts interested in the program
- 46 total form submissions from users interested in HMR
- 54 total new marketing-influenced contacts interested in HMR
- 827 landing page views from Facebook since the HMR campaign launch
You can view all of the winners at the Aster Awards website or learn more in an upcoming issue of Marketing Healthcare Today, a national healthcare marketing magazine. We’re grateful to all of our clients for partnering with us to create award-winning healthcare websites and digital marketing campaigns.
You may also like:
- Healthcare Website Design Must-haves
- Avoid These 9 Common Healthcare Website Mistakes
- How to Structure the Design Process for Hospital Website Projects
- How to Understand What Your Patients Need from Your Website