One of the main reasons businesses focus on follower numbers is that the metric is quantifiable, unlike so many other social media measures. For example, it can be difficult to define and track "increase brand awareness" in a monthly report.
1. Increase referral traffic to a specific page on your website
2. Target a specific audience and increase the number of followers who match that criteria
3. Increase post engagement averages
Not sure where to find analytics?
- Twitter - Log in to your profile and choose "Analytics" from the menu
- Facebook - Learn how to find and understand Insights
- LinkedIn - Access LinkedIn company page data