|Visit the new and improved Indigo BioAutomation website|
- Strengthen Indigo BioAutomation's position in the market as thought-leaders by updating the look, feel, and content to align with this brand attribute
- Improve lead generation via the website with stronger content and call to action opportunities
- Support the sales team with a website that acts as a functional tool
- Refine messaging to better differentiate between the company and its product
|Indigo's Company Page with animated history timeline and video featuring the president.|
A mid-project challengeThe marketing expert on the Indigo BioAutomation team left the company before the revamped website content was complete. TBH Creative's content expert was able to jump in, familiarize herself with the project, and pull together the remaining content needs despite the tight deadline. At TBH Creative, our group understands that unexpected issues may arise during the course of a project and we're here as your partner - prepared to pull together resources to finish on time and accomplish your goals.
Furthermore, TBH Creative stepped in at the closing steps of the project to rework the logo because of a strategic name change from Indigo Biosystems to Indigo BioAutomation. We worked swiftly and assisted with the logo files as well as integration to the website and various print collateral.
Key website featuresWebsite redesigns are often a good time to add new functionality for both the user and your own website maintenance staff. During the Indigo BioAutomation project, we were able to make the following enhancements:
- Launch a redesigned look that better supports the Indigo BioAutomation brand.
- Develop a fully responsive website that functions smoothly on any screen—laptop, tablet, or smart phone.
- Create a custom infographic to visually explain a complex process to customers.
- Integrate an easy-to-use content management system to enable the Indigo BioAutomation non-technical team to have better control over managing their content and pages.
|Indigo's main product page for ASCENT with animated infographic to show how it works.|
Future plansThe redesigned website is a great first step to improved online marketing. We will be working with Indigo BioAutomation to continue to enhance their brand and develop a strategic plan for inbound marketing in the coming months.
Starting from our very first meetings, Tatum and her team were extremely engaged and interested in understanding the messages we wanted to communicate, and provided several different concepts for us to evaluate. After deciding on a particular design style, TBH worked efficiently to lay down the framework, and made sure that we had ample opportunity to contribute content; they were also able to help us ‘tune’ our language for more effective communication. The content management systems (CMS) that TBH provides, which allows us to directly edit the website ourselves, is powerful and easy to use; it was a great aid in working collaboratively with our in-house personnel as well as TBH.
As is sometimes the case, we had a bit of urgency in the last few weeks before ‘going live’ – we had an important conference where we wanted to make a big impact, and announce the company name change. Here, too, Tatum, Kayleigh and the rest of the TBH staff really helped us get everything ready, working with some compressed deadlines and final fit-and-finish details. The new website was launched exactly when we needed it to be, and so far, it has received rave reviews from both our internal stakeholders as well as customers. We credit TBH and its professionalism with helping us launch a website whose style and content align very well with our business goals.