In addition to creating a fantastic web site design and highly functional web site, your web company should help you:
- Conduct research.
- Identify web site goals.
- Define the online audience.
- Develop a list of optimal keywords.
- Talk to you about options available.
- Discuss future plans for growth and enhancements.
Your web site firm, should NOT:
- Build your site and never talk to you again.
- Tell you that proper code is not important.
- Be slow to return your emails or phone calls.
- Be unwilling to discuss third party vendors that might suit your needs.
- Ignore your ideas.
- Make you feel intimidated or uncomfortable.
TBH Creative is an Indianapolis web site firm committed to technology, best design, and all facets of web solutions. We work hard for our clients because we want to. Contact us today and we will start working on ideas for your new web site.